Where is voice mail icon on the Google Pixel?
LinMcHugh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where is the voicemail icon on the Pixel XL. I have a support ticket in and I also have reset my phone. What the heck?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Google Pixel where is voice mail icon
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is in the dialer application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is in the dialer application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
diredup
Enthusiast - Level 3

bring up the dialer, press and hold 1.

0 Likes
nrage23
Enthusiast - Level 1

Open the dialer go into settings and you can activate visual voicemail.  Now in the dialer app you will have a voicemail tab  

SERBAR80
Enthusiast - Level 2

How does one "open the dialer," please?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The dialer application is the one that lets you make phone calls on the smartphone.

0 Likes
SERBAR80
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thx but I fail to find how to open it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you saying that you don't know how to manually dial a number on the smartphone?

pmgibsontoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I didn't ask the question, but your answer helped me solve a problem on my husbands phone.  Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Where is voice mail icon on the Google Pixel?
alexsigh

Go into your app permissions and allow all permissions. I just resolved the issue where the "Voicemail" icon and the option for "Visual Voicemail" in settings had disappeared from the phone. Specifically if you do not allow the phone app to have access to "SMS" then "Voicemail" will no longer be in the bottom icons of the phone app and "Visual Voicemail" will not be an option in the phone app settings.

0 Likes