When Will My Pixel XL Ship?
estrada_jose13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've pre-ordered the GP XL due to the note 7 recall. Now the FAQ for the note 7 recall does state that any phone that is chosen as the replacement will have over night shipping free of charge. Does this apply to the Pixel as well when released?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pixel XL shipping
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details. We can just imagine how ready you are to get your new phone.  We began taking pre-orders for the Pixel on 10/4/2016, however the phones are not being launched until 10/20/2016. You should have gotten an email or notification when the order was placed with the shipping date.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
GANTUA
Enthusiast - Level 2

My reciept says 2 day shipping I think. As a big hassle as this has been and as horribly as Verizon has handled the situation Im not going to lose any sleep when the phone arrives

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

estrada.jose13, that's a wonderful question. We want to make sure that we get your replacement device out ASAP. How long ago did you place your order in for the Pixel XL? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

estrada_jose13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi I placed my order for the phone on 10/11/2016.

0 Likes
estrada_jose13
Enthusiast - Level 2

why ask if your just gonna ignore??

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

estrada.jose13 wrote:

why ask if your just gonna ignore??

FYI, it usually takes a day or two before the posts which the reps queue. Be patient.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details. We can just imagine how ready you are to get your new phone.  We began taking pre-orders for the Pixel on 10/4/2016, however the phones are not being launched until 10/20/2016. You should have gotten an email or notification when the order was placed with the shipping date.

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes