What Are The Details Of The Pixel Daydream View Promotion?
westlym

I just preordered a new Pixel phone to take advantage of the free Daydream View headset, but the promo code gives me an error that I need to register and activate the phone before I can use the code.

The promotion landing page states the promo is valid until 10.19.16, but the phone doesn't arrive until 10.20.16. Is it safe to assume the promo will end on 10.19.16 because it's a pre-order promotion and I will be able to use the code on the 20th after I receive my phone? Or do I need to use the code before the 19th?

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Preorder Pixel Daydream View promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

westlym,

This is an awesome promotion and I hope you enjoy both your phone and the headset. The phone needs to be ordered by the promotion end date but it doesn't have to be redeemed by then. You would need to submit for the promotion within 30 days of receiving your phone.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Parker117

Have the exact question. Preordered yesterday saw this promotion and confused on how to redeem..

0 Likes
ASeale74

Thank you for asking this question. I pre-ordered on the 4th and haven't been able to find clarification on this. I'm assuming since they know when we ordered that they will honor the free headset, but I would love to hear from someone at Verizon verifying that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

westlym,

This is an awesome promotion and I hope you enjoy both your phone and the headset. The phone needs to be ordered by the promotion end date but it doesn't have to be redeemed by then. You would need to submit for the promotion within 30 days of receiving your phone.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes