Voicemail multiple notifications?
Bondsy

Is it possible to set up the voicemail alert to multiple reminders? I would like to get a alert every few minutes until I hear the voicemai . 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail multiple notifications?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bondsy, I rely heavily on receiving my voicemail and other messages. I can see how having a frequent reminder would be a great option. I am here to help and will get you the info you need. At this time, there is not an option to change the frequency of the notifications. It will just alert you one time after the voicemail is left. You do have the option to get a notification at the top of the screen. Do you receive the notifications at the top of the screen? Do you have any dots or numbers by the voicemail app when you have a new one available?SantoC_VZW

0 Likes
jnlthigpen

For the past two weeks I have been receiving voicemail notices and there isn't any new voicemails. It is annoying. Not sure what is going on but would like to know how to correct it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. What is the make and model of your device? Being able to have the correct notifications appear is important. JasonC_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since you posted this in the Pixel space, can we assume you have one of the Pixel phones? 

If so, the Pixel phones have the visual voicemail interface incorporated into the phone dialer application. I don't know how the visual voicemail feature notifies the users of a voicemail on the Pixel phones even though I have a Pixel myself. I do know if you use the non-visual voicemail with the Pixel phones, the notification symbol will remain in the notification bar until you listen to the voicemail by dialing *86 to access the voicemail system. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes