Troubleshooting
Lisa0508

I have a love/hate relationship with this phone. First the directions and help is vague. I hate the voicemail. It's so ok'd -fadhioned! I have to enter a passcode, then pound and then listen to a long message telling me the number and duration. My previous Samsung I only had to touch a voicemail icon and it went straight to voicemail. I am not paying extra money for a vmail to text message. Second, I tried several times to edit and delete and ICE contact and it won't let me???? Also, I can't crop a photo or change it. It won't let me!!! Everytime I delete and get s new one the photo blows up double and I can't crop it. I even had a Verizon tech person try to talk my husband AND I through it and nothing worked. To be honest I really don't like this phone. It takes nice pictures, but it's not very functional. I'm going back to Samsung. This was a waste of money. I wish the techs at the Verizon store knew about this product. None of them did.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Troubleshooting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to help with any issues you may be having with your device. How long has this issue been going on for? JasonC_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Troubleshooting
bearone21
Legend

you've accepted security of the passcode with last 4 digits of phone#, change it in vm options to none when you listen to the message.

0 Likes