Re: RCS Universal Profile
denhamlevi
Enthusiast - Level 2

How'd that request to the software team turn out?

DAMDEF91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sprint is already On Board with universal profile, and as of about a day ago TMobile is hopping on board in about two to three months. Verizon needs to step up their messaging game; I can see alot of customers leaving if they don't, over to Sprint or T-Mobile.

Verizon is the leader in Mobile device technology, they should have had RCS & universal profile first.

Hop to it Verizon. Customers are waiting.

jrakowski
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree! I get excited every time there is an Android Messages and Carrier Services update, then it appears RCS is not enabled. Verizon is too hung up on their Messages+ application. We want a solution that works across all carriers, not just Verizon. We also want to have choices on which messaging application we can use.

JROVERJ
Enthusiast - Level 1

Do we need to get a petition signed to get this going?

mama23dogs
Legend

I’m guessing RCS is going to use data, free data. 

BTW it’s fully integrated on ATT and unlocked phones and works great.  If your a teenager it’s all kinds of fun.  As an adult...meh, do I really need to send gifs?

Mudstone
Enthusiast - Level 1

Add me to the let's get rcs going on Verizon club. Otherwise users can just switch carriers .

GEAxiom
Enthusiast - Level 1

This us a joke beyound disappointed in this company for not having this worked out already.

michaelw312
Enthusiast - Level 1

Jumping on the RCS bandwagon.  Verizon needs to stop trying to make Messages+ happen, it's not going to happen.  Just adopt and implement RCS technology like many of the other carriers are/will be and people like us will continue to pay you lots of money every month.

0 Likes
SCONES56

I made an account specifically for this purpose. Why in the heck aren't you on board with what is clearly what people want. I don't want to, but T-Mobile is looking pretty good right about now.

0 Likes
HOSS9009
Enthusiast - Level 1

Google announced they and dozens of other companies are onboard w/ RCS. Verizon, PLEASE enable.