Promised bill credit missing after more than 3 bill cycles
vwilson05
Enthusiast - Level 1

Purchased 2 google pixel 3s during Verizons "$300 off" sale a few months ago (I think early March).  I was a little concerned about getting the bill credit (the reason for purchasing the phones) so I chatted with a Verizon rep to make sure.  I have the transcript of the chat,

[removed]

The credits were supposed to appear after 1-2 billing cycles, but it has been 3 and still no credit.  Any idea what is going on?

Content removed per Verizon Wireless Community Terms of Service

Labels (1)
Re: Promised bill credit missing after more than 3 bill cycles
boringusername
Master - Level 1

You do realize you don't get the $300 off at once you get it over 24 months( so $12.50 per month ). And the line in question has to be on device payments for the entire 24 months

0 Likes
Re: Promised bill credit missing after more than 3 bill cycles
THE4MOENS

I have the same issue. I bought 2 Pixel 3 phones because of the promo credit offered.  I called Verizon immediately after I bought the phones from Best Buy to verify I would receive the promo credit and was assured I would.  (Otherwise, I would have returned the phones.) After the 2nd billing cycle and no credit, I called Verizon again and was assured their mistake would be corrected.  After the 3rd billing cycle and still no credit, I called Verizon again only to be told that only phones bought from a Verizon store or Verizon on-line were eligible for promo credits.  The Verizon manager told me that authorized Verizon retailers such as Best Buy cannot offer Verizon promos.  When I asked to see the legal details of that promo in March 2019, I was told that I would have to subpoena their records. I regret not switching carriers now, but I will once this issue is resolved!

0 Likes