Pixel xl 128gb Note 7 Replacement sold in stores?
Jay1st

Since the pixel xl 128Gb is already back ordered online until the 28th I was wondering if it was going to be available on launch day... the 20th so that I don't have to wait longer to exchange my device and potentially have it catch fire. I noticed third parties like best buy will only have the smaller memory model at stores. Since its a VZW exclusive will you guys have the 128gb in corporate stores at launch?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pixel xl 128gb Note 7 Replacement sold in stores?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The Pixel XL is a highly anticipated device.  You should check with your local stores regarding what inventory they will have available.

noahs_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The Pixel XL is a highly anticipated device.  You should check with your local stores regarding what inventory they will have available.

noahs_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I think it's silly that you will continue to use your device waiting on a different phone. Best wishes to you if it were to harm someone.

0 Likes
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

One of the larger stores in my town, really have NO idea until the shipment arrives.....I didn't realize the XL was back ordered, I was told it wouldn't be released unto Nov 11th..

0 Likes
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

While one person said the 128gb was backordered...the local store only had 32gb in both models....even the Google site when you shop there for one says it will be released Nov 11th....I played w/ the 32gb....it was so tempting ....but since I can't add more memory, I'd rather have more than I need than not enough.....I just can't wait....it was screaming fast

0 Likes
allisonc_vzw
Verizon Employee

Have you already pre ordered your Pixel XL, cynindesign? I apologize for the inconvenience. The 128GB Pixel Xl ship dates were pushed from 10/20/16 to 11/18/16. You will receive email notifications if the ship dates change.  I would pre order it if I were you.

AllisonC_VZWSupport

BLUETHUNDER97526
Enthusiast - Level 2

I missed my email sorry

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

just an fyi......i had wanted to wait on the 128gb model, but when i found out that you can backup all photos at original file size to google photos for free (from any pixel as a promo), i went ahead and got the 32gb. i stream my music and knowing that i can delete photos and videos from my phone at any time, i'm finding 32gb's is enough for me. when i asked at my local store, the guy just said "late november" is when they'd likely have the 128gb.

cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

I preordered my Pixel XL 128gb....google were screwed in the head to make a 32gb instead of 64gb....I would have chosen that rather than wait...I'm really Po'ed that I wasn't notified until late afternoon that they were out of stock and I'm looking at Nov 26th or possibly earlier.......I shut my Note 7 down and am using my old Galaxy Nexus....OMG is it ever SLOOOOOOOOOW....thank God I have the S 2 Tab...

0 Likes
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

Back up vs a direct transfer from a phone aren't the same....I had a Note 5...and as soon as I turned the Note 7 on, it asked if I wanted to transfer the Note 5 content over....Smart Switch is great and fast too, but backups are better than nothing.

0 Likes