Re: Pixel XL Black Friday
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Mentioning both seems to help.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DOUCra3, I wonder what happened to our last inbox message sent on June 28 . Let's give this another try. I've sent you a private message as well. Please check your Community Inbox for a message from our Customer Support Staff.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

DOUCRA3​, we want to make sure that you receive the assistance you are looking for. Please keep us posted if you have been able to get in contact with a Customer Service Rep via the Inbox.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
DOUCRA3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope, still no response from Verizon.

Guess I am going to the ATT store this afternoon!

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hold the phone  DOUCRA3​, we definitely would not want to see you go. Allow me a chance to review your account to help resolve the problem with your  Pixel XL Black Friday Promotion Credit. Please check your inbox for my response.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
Madeinsnow

Same issue here. Contacted their Twitter and sent screenshots of multiple threads showing them that there was a pixel XL black Friday deal and that people are having issues with it. They escalated the issue and had customer rep call me to figure the whole thing out. Rep was really nice and concerned but I'm not happy with the result she suggested. She just wants to give me 100$ credit instead of the black Friday deal. I had no issues with Verizon until this. Makes me want to switch providers. It makes me think twice before jumping on to any phone deals Verizon will have.  I will keep trying and post back if anything changed. Good luck folks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Madeinsnow, I never want you to feel any buyers' remorse for upgrading to a new phone. The last thing I want is to lose you from the Verizon family. We're ready to look into this with you and make some things happen. I've sent a message to your inbox. Please take a look and respond when you get a chance. I look forward to working with you in the future.

La'SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

VZW Support, I'm sure you are trying, but haven't any of you noticed a

trend in problems with the Pixel XL and Pixel Black Friday orders? Why

hasn't this been escalated to a higher level? Why do customers have to rely

on individuals in the support department? This is a MASSIVE problem.

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 4:50 PM, vzw_customer_support <

spimpernel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having the exact same issue.  I have had to call every month.  Still not resolved.

0 Likes
spimpernel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh, my goodness!  Can't you see how many people have the same issue! There was a promotion on black friday for both the pixel and the pixel XL and Verizon keeps claiming it isn't true.  All of us shouldn't be having to contact Verizon every month begging for the promotion that was advertised!