PIXEL XL
SHEBLO7

I am on my 9th  phone my daughter myself and my wife have had 3 phones a piece how do I opt out of this phone and into something different as of right now I have a $700 paperweight I have missed numerous calls and work because of this issue ongoing and ongoing customer service has been no help this is a big headache you keep telling me I'm a valued customer thanks John [Removed] have a great day

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: PIXEL XL
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What exactly is the issue, with all three phones?  My husband and I both have the Pixl, have had them since November, and both work well.  It seems odd that all three of yours would have had to be replaced multiple times....

SHEBLO7

Drop calls freezes up shuts off.

That is 9 Phones 3 apiece. Want out of this phone

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dropped calls - how is your signal?  Are the phones set to use the LTE/CDMA network (not Global or GSM)?  Are you using wifi calling?  HD calling? 

Freezing up and shutting off - a rogue app?

0 Likes
SHEBLO7

No I'm not I'm global no Wi-Fi available that's why I have unlimited data

i have spend 6 hours total customer care with no Help

The best they can tell me to pay my phone half off they'll give me a trade

in value blah blah blah blah the Phone is new

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Set your network preference to LTE/CDMA, and see if that improves the ability to keep calls from dropping. 

How much data do you typically use in a month on each phone?  If it's more than 22GB, that would explain some of the freezing; the data is slowed down after 22GB if the tower you are using is very busy, and that may appear as freezing if the apps and webpages take a long time to load.

0 Likes
ALLYLOVESJUSTYME

dont feel bad im out of a phone to mine stuck in device protectin mode

0 Likes