Mobile Data Says (No Internet)
jmisaac15
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, so I'm having a problem with my mobile data. Apparently it says I have "No Internet" access but yet I'm in a Unlimited data plan with my family. Everyone else has data but except for me.

So this started happening a couple weeks ago when I signed in my My Verizon account, and it was saying that "I needed to create a password for my account."

So I did, and signed in and that's when it started to happen. I don't know if me signing in, caused the problem but ever since then, anytime I want to group message, it will do "MMS download" and I try downloading it but it fails. So I assume me signing messed up everything for my account and I was wondering if someone can help me fix this problem

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mobile Data Says (No Internet)
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you rebooted the phone?

Have you tried turning off the phone and removing the SIM card for a minute or so?

Have you tried toggling airplane mode on/off?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

is data turned off, are you in airplane mode??

0 Likes
jmisaac15
Enthusiast - Level 1

No the data is on, and I'm not on Airplane mode

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you rebooted the phone?

Have you tried turning off the phone and removing the SIM card for a minute or so?

Have you tried toggling airplane mode on/off?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for those tips, tikikbar1.

jmisaac15, we want to check in with you to see if you are able to browse web pages (using Chrome or Safari) or apps like Facebook, Twitter or Snapchat? Do you only get the message when you attempt to message someone a picture of group message (MMS). Do you have the LTE signal on your phone? 

A great tool for troubleshooting is http://spr.ly/6604EmKR8

Creating a My Verizon account would not affect the way you access data on your Google Pixel XL, so we want to make sure your data works well for you. 

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes