Message+, can't send group messages after Andriod 10
122Fixer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello all,

After I updated my phone to Android 10 I can't send group messages, status shows sending forever, no error messages.  I can receive group messages and successfully send and receive messages to individuals.  VZ support responded to my problem a few weeks ago, they had me install a debug version of Message+ and I sent them a log, never heard anything back. I removed the debug version and reinstalled the latest version from the Play Store, same issue. 

Also doesn't make a difference if I'm on the VZ network or on WiFi. Group conversations enabled, I cleared data and cache, allow all media download on mobile and WiFi.

For now I stopped using Message+ and using the stock Google messages that came with my phone.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Message+, can't send group messages after Andriod 10
122Fixer
Enthusiast - Level 2

No error just shows sending forever, messages never get sent but ...... The last update from October 9th, version 6.9.2 seemed to have solved the issue.

I can now sucessfully send and receive group messages.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is never good to hear you having issues with group message in Message+. Let's work together to get to the bottom. What model Pixel do you have? Are you able to send picture messages? Are you having any issues with data or calls? 

DerekR_VZW

0 Likes
122Fixer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Pixel 3a and I can't send group text messages or picture messages.  Sending to a single user is not a problem just the group sending. No issues with data or calls. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to help! How long have you been experiencing this? Is this with both, Android and Apple users? Do you receive an error when attempting to send the group message? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
122Fixer
Enthusiast - Level 2

No error just shows sending forever, messages never get sent but ...... The last update from October 9th, version 6.9.2 seemed to have solved the issue.

I can now sucessfully send and receive group messages.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are glad to hear you are now able to send group messages after the update. Would there be anything else at all we may assist with? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes