I cannot make calls from my Google Pixel
JOEYYFAYE

I've had the same problems and I can't afford to buy a new phone because I still owe on the others. this is some garbage. I can't contact my partner in case of emergencies because of this garbage phone I'm paying for. NOBODY has helped me on verizon. I'm so angry and irritated. No one cares to help. They keep telling me to pay it off, well I paid for good quality service and I don't get it.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot make calls from my Google Pixel
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOEYFAYE, 

It is concerning to see you have come across issues with your device. We know how important it is to have a properly working phone. What specific issues have you come across? What troubleshooting steps have you taken?

Christine K_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOEYYFAYE, I apologize and regret to hear you haven't received the right support/resolution regarding the calling/audio issues with your Google Pixel. I understand your concern over cost and that it's vital you're able to stay in touch with your partner at all times. 

I do care to help, it's our job to exhaust all options and ensure we come to a reasonable resolution for you. It's not always within our ability to be able to correct any software/hardware issues, but get that you need the service you pay for. To better assist, I have sent you a Direct Message as I appreciate your efforts to correct this problem and want to ensure you receive the appropriate help. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Please also reference our online Verizon Troubleshooting Assistant under "I can't make calls" for some helpful steps you can run through. http://spr.ly/6587EP0dR

AlanS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KanG8308
Enthusiast - Level 1

As of tonight...I can not make calls with my Google pixel 2. People can call me. A phone linked to the same account in my household (not a Google phone) works for outgoing calls but mine won't. I tried restarting, then turning completely off, then taking out and putting back in the sim card. Nothing is working. Why can't Verizon tech support be 24 hours???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KanG8308, we are here for you to help with getting you the best service possible for your device.So we can check on this, please send us a Private Note.  JoseL_VZW

0 Likes