Re: How do I complain to corporate?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, please submit feedback through here. We are here to aid in any way we can.

KerryC_VZW

0 Likes
jrscott50
Enthusiast - Level 1

I WAS a  Verizon consumer for over 15 years until I went to Scotland and signed up for international calling. I was told I could cancel it any time I needed to. I returned from Scotland in August notified Version that I wanted the international calling disabled or shut off. I continued to fight with Verizon on this issue for the next 4 months. The billing department did not follow through on my cancellation and I spent more time fighting with Verizon on the phone than I did using the cellular phones for my personal usage.

Due to the errors involved with your billing department, I decided I could no longer trust Verizon and decided to move on to another service. and did so in January 2023.

At that time, I received 2 bills, one for $665 and the next morning it went up to $1075. After numerous dissatisfying calls with your call in personnel, I was told 4 different reasons for the bills. one being i didn't pay for the new phones I bought through Verizon, which I did  pay in full at the time of purchase. The next was, they said I didn't pay for the phones that I turned in. I did also pay for those phones. Was told that 3 times. The last was that I didn't turn the oldphones in soon enough, whic I did. The last was I moved to another carried too soon after turn in of the old phones. That means I did not get the full $1400 credit for the turned in phones.  It turns out that you were only giving me $19.44 credit for the turned in phones per month instead of actually giving me the full credit. Then you tryto charge me for the remainder of the credit. AND, you won't give me back my old phones. I think that is completely out of bounds and needs to be corrected.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, and thank you for reaching out today. While we have no corporate number to give in this regard, we do do to address the issue, and go from there. To get started, please send us a Private Message.*Justin

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's never good to hear that our customers are having these types of experiences. We would love to help. I realize you no longer have service with Verizon, but still have concerns about the billing. We are here to help and can also provide that contact if needed. Please allow us the opportunity to work with you further by sending us a private message for personalized assistance. 

~Sonia

0 Likes