Enthusiast - Level 2
Why is  goggle pixel phone easy to get hacked
Labels (2)
Re: Hate having a Google phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What do you mean by "hacked"?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Rebeccazzz43
Enthusiast - Level 2

My goggle account got hacked 5 times with in a week

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That isn't a flaw in the phone itself.  It is a separate security issue that could have occurred to the Apple ID or the Windows/Outlook accounts. Did you have the two factor authentication enabled for your Google account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Rebeccazzz43
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

blueeyez, your account and device security are of utmost importance. Ann154 provided some accurate information and Google handles any issues related to Google Accounts. We can offer to troubleshoot your phone if there are concerns about the actual phone being hacked in some way. We first recommend installing the Verizon Support and Protection app https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-support-and-protection-faqs/ from the Google Play Store and running a virus scan. Please let us know how it goes and we can proceed from there.

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes