Google Pixel 2 Randomly Freezes and Crashes
LizzyGC1217

So I have had my phone for less than two months. It has been in an otterbox since day one and has not suffered any damage (water or physical) about a week or two ago my phone would start freezing randomly when I was using it. It then would shut itself off. I have looked on different platforms to find an issue. I have not found one nor could I recreate the problem to show someone to get it fixed. I am very frustrated about this and want to know if there is a solution.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Google Pixel 2 Randomly Freezes and Crashes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LizzyGC1217 We're concerned that your new Pixel 2 is causing problems. Let's see what's going on. Please answer all questions to help us find a solution. Have there been any new applications or software updates since the issues began? You mentioned this happens randomly. Let's see if we can narrow it down a bit. Does the freezing occur with the use of applications or when you're trying to perform any function? Which charger are you using with the phone?

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes