Did the Pixel Black Fri promo for $10 require a Trade-In?
tekeith69

I got pixel because of black Friday promo $10 a month. Does anyone know if that was with or without trade in? I got my phone pretty quick. I called to make sure all was good. They said had do trade in so did. Now not giving enough for $10 month!! Promo had $27.08 marked out with $10 under it.Does anyone have proof of this promo?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pixel black Fri promo
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It was without trade in. Get all of the best phones - including Verizon exclusives - on the next gen network for $0 this Blac...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It was without trade in. Get all of the best phones - including Verizon exclusives - on the next gen network for $0 this Blac...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tekeith69

I got mine Thursday, November 24th. It did say $10 a month  I remember. My printer would not print the order saying would get  credit in 2-3 cycles to get $10 a month and the email confirmation did not mention the promo.

0 Likes