December Pixel 2 $300 off not on receipt
DONWIL33

I took advantage of the December deal on the google Pixel with no-trade in for $300 off.

I have received them but the cost/price on the receipts do not reflect the discount.

I have poked around my account online and also my email which also show no proof of the discount.

How can I verify that I will receive credit for the phones?

If I was (for some reason) not eligible for the deal then I would like to return these.

-Donnie

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: December Pixel 2 $300 off not on receipt
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It can take 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credits to be applied to the bill.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: December Pixel 2 $300 off not on receipt
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important that you receive any eligible discounts for your recent Pixel 2 purchase, DONWIL33. The promotion may not reflect on the original receipt, and as Ann154 mentioned, can take 1-2 billing cycles to appear. We’d like to take a closer look and add some clarity to this. Please respond to the private message we have sent so that we may better assist.

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes