Cannot upload receipt PDF for Daydream VR Promo
shademalek
Enthusiast - Level 1

HI,

I have added the PDF, that I got from my Verizon account's documents section, and every time I hit upload I get Error Bad Request. How can I get my headset if I can't even upload a file?

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
Re: Cannot upload receipt PDF for Daydream VR Promo
diredup
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yep, me to, tried a PDF and a jpeg, both got the same error as you.

0 Likes
hbaity

I have the same problem, I've tried the email receipt, I've took pictures of the receipt and I double checked everything

0 Likes
jkdhoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for posting this, I had been on help twice today telling them of the problem and neither had heard of it.  This validates the problem is not just me.  Here's what I tried:

On a computer (.pdf and .jpg):

- Internet Explorer

- Google Chrome

- Edge

On my phone (.pdf and .jpg):

- Chrome on WiFi

- Chrome on LTE

Nothing worked so far.

JACHAT39

I'm having the same problem; no matter what I do I get an error trying to upload the receipt.  I've tried making new copies of the receipts in different formats that the website lists as acceptable, but nothing I do works.  Keep getting "Error Bad Request."

They've made the process obnoxious and a lot of work to begin with, having to upload copies of receipts to Verizon that they themselves mailed to me, and now their website is broken.

0 Likes
estrada_jose13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same no matter if on my phone or computer bad error massage pops up.

0 Likes
diredup
Enthusiast - Level 3

What about it Verizon, can you help us out a little better than you did with the Note 7 disaster?

0 Likes
jodokast89
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good to know I am not the only one. I have tried IE, EDGE, Firefox, and Google Chrome. I have tried every receipt they have given me. I am at a total loss. I will try calling soon, because this is BS.

0 Likes
diredup
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got mine to go through tonight...........you'll also need a pdf or jpeg of the label on the side of the box the phone came in...........that want that one also.

jodokast89
Enthusiast - Level 1

That totally worked, I took a picture of my phone box, the shipping box, and my eoriginalinstallment receipt. It totally worked when I uploaded each one

0 Likes