Can't send text messages!
AmandaK1

Can't receive or send text messages!  Tried everything, factory reset, cleared clache, changed apps..nothing!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't send text messages!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no. AmandaK1, our goal is to provide you with optimal service at all times. We never want you to experience anything less. What city and state are you in? What are the closest cross streets to you? 

DiaS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

bbrown10612
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here in Alabama the verizon customers at the school with me cannot send msg to android phones if we have an apple. 

Wegfarende
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issues! Hudson Valley Region of New York. Currently commuting to work on the Metro North Poughkeepsie line. 

I haven't been able to send a message since I woke up this morning in Dutchess County. Currently in Westchester and still unable to send.

I am using an Android and trying to message another Android phone.

bbrown10612
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just went back home in Montgomery and it still will not send out msg, this is a major issue since my job requires me to text. 

0 Likes
karla_palmer
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in Summerville SC.....I have a Galaxy & have not been able to send normal texts out.  If I send a gif or picture w/a caption those seem to send, but normal texts show as FAILED.  Also I have not received any texts all morning.  I am able to receive & make phone calls.

amyculp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot send or receive text messages on my pixel 3xl. i use the Basic messaging app that came installed on the device, have turned off the chat feature, force stopped the messenger app, and cleared it's storage.

jimmyslogic
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is some type of outage going on that is not being talked about. Nothing is on the internet about this either. I have a Pixel 3XL and my work phone is an iPhone and I can't get texts to go through. Nor can I send or receive texts to anyone with an iPhone regardless of their network.

gfturckes
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not able to send text messages via iPhone 7 and iPhone X to Android phones.  I'm in Parsippany NJ, attempting to send to users in Newark, NJ and Tampa, FL.

abeers
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also having the same issue and I as well depend on text messaging for my work!! I need to know when this will be resolved ASAP. I am in Greensboro NC