Black Friday promotion not applied. I've read the threads.
vinny536

I've read the threads where people have had this resolved with the codes SPO894 and 204125 as posted by Ann154. I have a copy of my order confirmation showing the promotion on my pixel XL 128 gig ordered. I've not received the promotional discount.

I've been through several online chats and phone calls, all of which the reps agreed that I should have got the discount and "escalated" the situation. There has never been any follow up, reps could see that there has been calls before, but no conclusion.

Today I was transferred to a manager named "Alex" who "unexpectedly disconnected" before I could get an ID number. Alex said that I didn't qualify for the promotion that I have documentation for.

I'm really tired of this nonsense. How do I get this fixed? How do I get in touch with someone at Verizon who has both the ability and authority to fix this?

If there are more of you who were promised this discount and denied, would you be interested in a class action lawsuit against Verizon for this fraud?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Black Friday promotion not applied. I've read the threads.
joelr_vzw
Verizon Employee

vinny536, We need to get the promotion options that you deserve. We regret that you've been through so many hoops and didn't have the follow-up you should've gotten. Please describe the details of the promotion. Was there a registration process? If so, did you already start it?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

joelr_vzw

The promotional code is already posted in the OP's description.

Get all of the best phones - including Verizon exclusives - on the next gen network for $0 this Blac...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ipashchuk

Same problem for me. Still waiting on the $10 a month trade-in credit to show up after contacting Verizon at least 6 times. Was just on the phone for almost an hour. The rep agreed that I should be getting my phone for free (just like the others except for one). Given how common this appears to be, a class-action lawsuit seems inevitable.

0 Likes