Re: Black Friday Pixel XL
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don’t understand why this has taken so long. We are almost a year out

from the promotion. Just answer the question why Verizon?

Has anyone brought this to the senior management attention?

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 23:33 vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

jpetrosky​ It appears you haven't gotten your credit yet as well. It's been almost a week since I had contact with the 8th different VZW and there has been no response. I guess they're maintaining their stance that I do not qualify for the Pixel XL credits despite the evidence I shared with them and posted in this forum. I never expected to be treated this way by any company, let alone Verizon. I have been loyal paying customer with them for so many years. It appears they want to let the courts decide. I will begin the process in small claims court next week. I will also keep everyone here informed. Thanks again to the community here that have tried to help me get my credit.

0 Likes
pinyon

Just another user who can't get the bill credit applied. Called/chatted multiple times. Unfortunately I didn't take a screen shot of the confirmation page. Please Verizon, it's been shown over and over again that this was real and I should be receiving $11.24/month in bill credits. I did not trade in a phone but that was clearly not what the promotion required.

HELP!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to get a special offer you should have gotten with us, pinyon. We are here to help. We have sent you a Private Message. Please only respond to that message going forward. Do you reply in public.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GILV13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Let us know if you were able to receive your credit. I am hoping there is a slim chance they are finally admitting there was a promotion and helping their customers out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd be devastated to see you leave us, GILV13. Let's find out what can be done to help. Please be on the lookout for a Private Message so we can better assist.

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ESPCANE

Still not having any success either. I finally got a competent rep that at least gave me reasons for my promotion not being applied, however first it was that I needed to purchase a new line, then it was that I was outside of the purchase window, and finally that the XL does not qualify. This is my last attempt at getting a resolution otherwise I will look into legal alternatives. I honestly do not want to leave Verizon but issues like this do make leaving not only compelling but seemingly my only option.

Verizon, please help! I would like to get this resolved ASAP, with minimum additional frustration and certainly  without legal counsel!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate all the time and effort you’ve put into getting any applicable promotions for your purchase, ESPCANE. Thank you for not giving up. I want to make sure you get a solution once and for all so you can remain our valued customer so I have sent you a Private Message here in the forum. Please access https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to continue.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pinyon

I've tried several avenues and as many have stated here I seem to be making progress with the support team on Twitter. I got prompt replies and they submitted the request saying 3 to 5 business days. At day 5 I inquired figuring it would be the SOS but amazingly I got a phone call from the support rep. She said the request had been denied since my 11/24 order wasn't shipped and activated until January but went to bat for me and since it was Verizon's lack of inventory that caused the delay resubmitted the request. She also issued 3 months worth of credit now as a good faith start expecting the rest to go through. Of course I'm not quite there yet but after phone calls and chat sessions to customer support with no follow through at least there's some forward movement and no one is telling me I'm not eligible because I didn't trade in a phone or that the XL wasn't eligible.

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

pinyon​ Please keep the community informed if you do get it processed through their Twitter support. I've tried calling and using the support reps on this forum...no dice so far. I was the person that posted both the shopping cart and order confirmation page showing the Pixel XL credits earlier in this forum. After going though at least a handful of reps here, they have stopped communicating with me. If I have to, I will go to court, but I'm hesitating as I don't have the time to at the moment.

0 Likes