Re: Black Friday Pixel XL
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thus far that exactly what's going on here. I show them my documents and they either deny me or I never here from them again. So here is the most important document for all in the forum to see as well as any VZW rep. If I am misreading something, please all, let me know and I will end this. This is the Order Confirmation with the the Pixel XL credit and trade in credit circled in red. I post this not to shame or defame Verizon. Just hoping to share and get support from the community and Verizon.Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 11.51.38 AM.png

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is a screen shot of my shopping cart showing both credits.

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 12.13.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-20 at 12.13.05 PM.png

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's also possible that VZW hasn't been getting these documents from me as their SPAM filters or similar has been stripping it. However, they haven't replied they did get it. With it posted publicly, they should be able to see it. Keeping my fingers crossed as another forum user in this thread posted his screen shot and appears to get his situation resolved.

0 Likes
spimpernel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue.  I bought 4 phones on black Friday - 2 Pixels and 2 Pixel XLs.  I have had to chat/call every month to finally get the credits on the Pixels, but still no credits for the XLs.  Now they are finally telling me that the promo didn't exist for the XLs, as all of you are sharing.  It's just incredible to me that this is happening! How is it possible they can ignore so many customers with the same issue?!

0 Likes
GILV13
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am glad you took a screenshot. Its essentially the same on I had, minus the part about the trade in. Unfortunately I never took a screenshot, because I didn't think it would resort to this. But hey, its the customers fault, right?

0 Likes
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

My thought is that if this was important to resolve. VSS would be watching this thread like a hawk to resolve issues. This looks really bad to anyone following along.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
verizonuser55
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wanted to let you all know that I've received a lump sum payment for the full amount. I received the following message from support:

"We understand this has been a difficult situation and appreciate you working with us. We have reviewed all of this thread and additional details. This phone was not part of the Black Friday promotion, but we understand there has been confusion on what was advertised. We are will to honor this promotion, but we cannot apply a monthly credit. We can, however, provide a lump sum credit. To match the promotion, this would be a credit of $291.60. Would that be okay for you?"

Obviously I disagree that it wasn't a valid promo, but I'm just happy to have received the money I was owed. I wish the rest of you the best of luck!

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

Congratulations! I am happy for you that you received what you were promised. Would you please be able to elaborate on the steps you took? Also, did you do a trade in. I have 6 different VZW reps from this forum reply to me. I also provided them with the Shopping Cart and Order Confirmation documents that I had posted earlier in this forum and still no credits.

0 Likes
verizonuser55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately I don't think I did anything you haven't done already. I just posted in this thread multiple times complaining about this issue, and support reached out to me with a direct message. It seems you just need to get lucky that a good rep will look into your case. The rep that helped me was jeneller_vzw.

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will attempt to dm jeneller_vzw. Did you do a trade in with your Pixel purchase? It seems this is the most common excuse I'm receiving from VZW as to why I'm not getting my Pixel XL credits.

0 Likes