jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dakota keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Re: Black Friday Pixel XL
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

Don't forget you should be able to see receipts on line in your account transaction history. Also check your email for confirmation numbers.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think that is where part of the problem lies. The VZW only looks at the online transaction history and that doesn't show the Pixel XL sale/promotion. However, the order confirmation I have does. That's what so frustrating about this. They're like robots and no matter how many times I share my order confirmation page to them, it doesn't register. They seem to trust their online information as the "word of god". What I'm trying to get them to understand is that there is a glitch in the system that they feel so strongly about. It has been so frustrating. Worse than trying to talk to children. Worse than even talking to a wall or rock. I just don't get why they just can't read and accept my order confirmation. It's there as plain as day.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

verizonuser55,

We apologize for the lack of response on your end. Let's get our issue resolved once and for all. I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Verizonplayerone

I too have had this problem. I have talk to them a dozen times they even gave me a conformation number in April but when I contacted them about in May and June they told me both times to keep trying and gave me other departments to try and nothing came of it so I took July off from trying but I had tried every month since February.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wesnile,

We understand the importance of making sure you are receiving your promotional credits as promised. I have sent you a private message to further investigate the details. Please respond to that message. Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Arthur_Digby_Sellers

I've had the same problem as so many of you: Ordered one Pixel and one Pixel XL on Black Friday discount. They originally didn't give me the discount for either phone. After one long customer service chat online, they applied the promo for the Pixel, but not the Pixel XL. Then, after another long chat, they promised to apply the promo for the Pixel XL as well. Then, they didn't... Then, after a 2+ hour chat, they said they *think* it will be applied. Still nothing, almost two weeks after the last chat and nine months after the purchase. Has anyone contacted the Better Business Bureau about this? It's unbelievable how hard they make us work for the price we agreed to. I've saved all my Verizon chat transcripts in case it comes down to a class action suit.

0 Likes
spimpernel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue.  I have called month after month, and this month they have said there was no promotion for the XL!!!

0 Likes
spimpernel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Count me in!

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just to give the community an update on my case. I am on my fourth different VZW rep here and still no resolution.  The latest excuse is that since I received a higher than normal trade in value for Galaxy S6 Edge, it's a promo and Verizon can't stack promos. Hence I'm not getting the Pixel XL credits. Unbelievable! None of this was print out on the Shopping Cart or Order Confirmation pages I provided them. It clearly showed both:

1) Black Friday Pixel XL sale. $12.08/month credit for 24 months.

and

2) Trade in of Galaxy S6 Edge. $27.92/month credit for 24 months.

I keeping sharing my shopping cart and order confirmation pages with them and they're holding ground thus far. Had they been upfront about not stacking promos I wouldn't have gotten the Pixel XL. I thought I was getting a a super Black Friday Special. So I gave the last two reps an ultimatum, give me my Pixel XL credit or I go to court. No response yet. A shame it has to escalate to this point for $289.92. In the end it will cost them and me more. All because simply refuse to honor what is on my shopping cart and order confirmation page which is what I saw when I made my purchase. So folks if you did a trade in and you got a higher than normal value, it's a promo and they will refuse to give you the Pixel XL credit, even if you have printouts of the shopping cart and order confirmation. I will continue to keep the community posted. Also, if anyone here knows of any legal counsel, please PM me. Not only am I interested in getting my case resolved, but everyone here too. I will need legal counsel for that.

0 Likes