Re: Black Friday Pixel XL
verizonuser55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why does support choose to respond to some users on here and ignore others? I've asked for help like 5 times in this thread and support has continued to ignore me.

0 Likes
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank goodness someone is listening.

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 12:14 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

After seeing a few VZW_support technicians responding to this thread the

last couple of days, I am starting to think that someone wants to get to

the bottom of this!

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 3:31 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did get response, but not what I wanted to hear. I was basically denied again, but this the third different reason I got. Makes me wonder if they're just searching for reasons to deny the discount. I keep sending them my order confirmation with clearly shows my $12.08/month credit for 24 months and my trade in credits. This time they said I can't have both, just one or the other. I have my order confirmation showing both credit which is why this is so painful and frustration. It's clear on those credits. I'm not to sure why they're giving me such a hard time. I replied to the VZW rep again to look carefully at the order confirmation. This time I circled both credits in RED. Hope they get it this time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dakota199600,

We can relate to how important it is that you receive your promotion. I've reviewed your thread, and want to clear some things up. You mentioned the device possibly not being active. Is this the case? Has the service ever been interrupted? What reasons were you given for not receiving the promotion?

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wesnile

I am currently on the phone for the 7th time for this issue. I have 3 lines on my account. I bought 2 Pixels XLs (1 - 32gb and 1 - 128gb). Each line had an LG G4 traded in for the promo. I still do not have any of the Black Friday credits. Let's see how this 7th call goes...

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

wesnile​. Wishing you the best of luck. Thus far I have called twice. I have been on this forum thread with three different support agents. No dice yet. Working with the third agent now. What infuriates me the most is that I have an order confirmation document that clearly shows the Pixel XL $12.08/month credit for 24 month. It's as if they don't even bother reading the stuff I dend to them,

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

KatiM_VZW maybe you will be able to help me. Please PM me. I will share with you all the information that I have provided thus far to the other agents. I have been through two other support agents estebanp_vzw and shawntej_vzw and they haven't helped thus far. I have the order confirmation document that I sent both of them clearly showing the $12.08/month Pixel XL credits I should be getting. It seems no one reads it.

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

Folks I will keep posting on here until I get a resolution. I will keep everyone posted. As I mentioned earlier, I am willing to take this to court.

duncje

Good luck.  Sounds like you have more ammo than I do.  I either didn't save my order confirmation or I tossed the printout I made.  I'm on my 3rd online agent here too, after calling once a month for 4 months.  It's absolutely ridiculous the hoops we have to jump through to get the promotion they advertised.

0 Likes