Re: Black Friday Pixel XL
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

record your phone call when you get ahold of customer service. The benefit

of Twitter is that there is a paper trail. Use Google Voice to call

Customer service and when they answer the phone, tell them that you are

goign to record the phone call for your notes later, and then Press '4'.

Google Voice will play a prompt for both phone callers to hear that says

"This call is being recorded." You'll then be able to download the audio

file.

Also, I'm 100% positive that many of us on this thread would be willing to

talk to you lawyer too if need be.

0 Likes
ROXCAN57
Enthusiast - Level 2

Threaten to sue. It's worked for me and I got the whole credit in a lump

sum. Now I can pay off my phone and go to Project Fi.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@duncje We truly want to get this issue resolved for you. Please expect a phone call from us within the next 24 hours.

JoelD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DASARC

I've spoken with Verizon almost every month so far this year, hopefully resolving the matter today, July 26, 2017.  I was finally able to talk to someone who looked at the actual purchase date and actual promotion.  She said anyone trying to get their deserved discount should reference promo ID 204125. Good luck!

0 Likes
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

Congratulations for not giving up. For everyone else please reference PROMO

CODE: 204125.

This is the same code that I was able to get my promotion on as well. Keep

trying. even if it takes until next year, keep on trying. The only thing

that is going to make us stop is if Verizon proactively adds it to

everyone's account that purchased the phone during the promo time frame.

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can someone from VZW that can and genuinely wants to help please get in touch with me? I called in and I was sent to the trade in department and they had no information on the promo. I purchased my 32 GB Pixel XL on Black Friday and I have the documentation that shows i'm supposed to be receiving bill credits in the amount of $12.08 within 2-3 bill cycles. Thus far I have received nothing.

0 Likes
duncje

You called when I was unavailable, I left you a private message, and have not heard back in over a week.  If you truly were trying to resolve this, why don't you just message me that the promo has been activated and the credits will start on my bill?  I don't understand what else you want to discuss.

0 Likes
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just watching this whole interaction shows that customer service is not

really interested in fixing the issues.

It only took me 6 months to get my credit. I still can't believe it isn't a

figment of my imagination. I'm waiting for the credit to fall off my

account inexplicably.

katim_vzw
Verizon Employee
duncje,

It's never our attentions to keep you waiting. I've sent you a Private Message.

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried both codes, 204125 and SPO894 that was provided on this thread and another similar thread. No dice. I was talking to someone in the trade-in department. This time the excuse I got was that the Pixel XL had to active on the line for the entire duration of device payment plan to qualify for the credit, which is 24 months. Very fishy. I also purchased an HTC 10 for which I am still receiving bill credits for and is not currently active on the line it was purchased. So what they told me is simply false as they had nothing in the Pixel XL promo fine print that stated that as well. My line is active and I am still paying the device payments. I should be getting by $12.08/month credit. Why the big fight here? I don't understand it.

0 Likes