Re: Black Friday Pixel XL
BNORM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Exact same issue here.  Purchased two Pixel XL 128gb phones during black friday sale.  Everything in the cart looked good showing the $25 per month price for both.  The phones didn't ship until January 20th.  I called in March and the rep said I should receive the credit in the next month's bill because the phones did ship until the end of Jan, so it should be on April's bill.  Still no credit.  Now I call and they say there never was such a deal.  How can so many people report this issue and Verizon still deny that there was never a deal.

Unfortunately, I trusted Verizon like a sap.  But I did find another post that had a screenshot of their 32gb Pixel XL order showing the $20 a month deal.  There is proof that this deal existed.  The rep I talked to today said he submitted an escalation form.  Given the lack of success from most on this thread, I have no doubt it will probably be denied with no info as to why, or simply a statement that there was no promotion

Do the right thing Verizon.  Admit this deal was on your website on Thanksgiving 2016 and just honor everyone's promotional deal.  If not, then I ask all of us to start  class action suit to get them to enforce their deal.  If those of you who have said they do have screenshots of their orders present them in the public forum (with personal info redacted of course), we can have the proof we need to move forward with a class action suit.  Then verizon will owe more than just the deal that was promised, but also the legal fees as well.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The valid code is provided earlier in this thread. See the link. Re: Black Friday Pixel XL

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
yeseniav_vzw
Verizon Employee
BNORM- we want to make sure we honor the promotion you took advantage of. We would love to review your account further. Would it be fine with you if we proceeded in a Private Message?

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BNORM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Feel free to PM me.  However, you will need to offer proof of employment with Verizon.  I will not give out private, identifying information nor my account or phone number through an online message blog.  If there is a verifiable verizon email address I can use, or an extension I can dial after calling the public Verizon support line, that will work.

0 Likes
Vzwsx

IF you bought your phone on black friday and it was backordered, then verizon can credit you for the december sale they had.  Because vzw has the option to cancle the device and apply the new promotion if it is a better deal within a couple weeks of purchase.  That is what they finally did for me.  Don't expect the customer support in this thread to do anything at all as they still haven't replied to my pm from weeks ago.

0 Likes
verizonuser55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I just tried again contacting a representative and provided the codes mentioned elsewhere in this thread. It was no use and the rep said there was never a promotion offered for the Pixel XL. I'm planning to drop Verizon over this. I'm so [Removed] off.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BNORM,

It’s super important that we look into why you haven’t been able to obtain the promotion for the Black Friday Pixel XL & get this resolved. I am sending you a Private Message so that I can personally look into this for you. Please respond to me in the Private Message to continue. Thanks!

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
verizonuser55
Enthusiast - Level 2

What about me? I've posted several times in this thread and have been ignored.

0 Likes
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm also having the same issue. I can't believe this hasn't been fixed at an upper level. I just sent a message to VZWSupport on Twitter and I am keeping my fingers crossed for resolution. I will reply with my results here.

Stay tuned.

0 Likes
DAVCLE3
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's really unfortunate that someone at a higher level hasn't made it a priority. Sadly, I had to cut my losses and leave. I ended up with T-Mobile, the service in my area isn't as good as Verizon, bit I'm hoping here soon it will be pretty comparable. I didn't want to leave, but didn't have much choice felt like it was a matter of principle.

0 Likes