Re: Black Friday Pixel XL
Avalanche88
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also bought the Pixel XL on Black Friday, which was supposed to be discounted to $20 per month - WITHOUT the need to trade-in the device... I specifically chose this promotion because I did not want to trade in my old phone. I chatted online with a rep twice - once in early February and again on March 7th - both times I was assured the promotion WAS valid and that I would be receiving my credits, and the last time I was told they submitted a claim form for the discount, and that I would receive a confirmation within 7 to 10 days... So far, no confirmation, and I probably will still not get my credits come my next billing. I've never had any problems with Verizon's customer service in the past, but now I am getting quite annoyed!

Shocktroop89
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still waiting as well. I purchased the Google Pixel on Black Friday for the $10 month after credits. I definitely would not have gotten the phone if it weren't for the credits. I chatted with Verizon customer service twice and they both have said the credits should be on their and submitted claim forms, but still nothing Smiley Sad. Has anyone received their promotional credits yet?

0 Likes
stpenn123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope, still have not received mine...

I talked with verizon customer service a couple weeks ago and the rep assured me the credit will appear on my next bill. Waiting to receive my next bill still, before I call again. Like you said, I also would not have purchased this phone at the time if it was not for the promotion.

This is pretty ridiculous. Did anyone happen to take a screenshot of the page that showed the 10$ credit when checking out?

0 Likes
Avalanche88
Enthusiast - Level 3

This was mine for the Pixel XL, which also proves the XL was part of their promotion!Pixel XL Promo.jpg

Shocktroop89
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is ridiculous I hate stressing about this stuff. I'm kind of tempted to switch to T-Mobile lol.

BRISIL64
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is unbelievable.  I have called 8 times regarding this.  The first 4 times they said would be getting my credit.  Now that I shoul dbe gtting my credit, I have called 4 times to open a case.  EVERY single time, no one has called back.  This is the worst Verizon customer service experience ever.  I have started investigating moving over to Google Project Fi.  SO frustrating

Avalanche88
Enthusiast - Level 3

Where's the Verizon Wireless Customer Support agent on this post?? Several people having the same issue, and no response??

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Avalanche88 wrote:

Where's the Verizon Wireless Customer Support agent on this post?? Several people having the same issue, and no response??

A response from a VZW rep isn't guaranteed as this is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. Granted they probably should have chimed in already as they usually reply about two days after the original post.

There are a few other similar discussions in the forum, you can review the VZW reps responses there and see if they help as they are likely to be the same responses you would get here.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Avalanche88
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah I'm aware a response isn't guaranteed, and I already looked thru the other threads pertaining to this promotion, and all they said was to direct message them... I have requested to follow them so I could direct message them, but they haven't approved my follow request yet, that's why I commented what I did, so maybe the right person might stumble across it. But no luck so far. I don't have time to talk to them before work, for the 3rd time, so guess I'll just wait until after work and try chatting with another agent who will hopefully provide a real solution, unlike the other 2 agents who promised it would get resolved, but ultimately didn't.

mtngoat
Enthusiast - Level 1

They told me the same thing last month- it would appear on the next bill. It didn't

0 Likes