5G Activation Phone does not Work
jsnciaramitaro
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a 5G sim activated in a Pixel 5 on 11/19 and have not been able to use my phone since. I spent multiple hours on different calls with customer support over the next several days until someone told me it was a global issue on 11/25. That tech informed me that becuase of the issue I am not able to activate an old line or transfer my number so I have not been able to use my phone for over a week. What is the resolution and why am I still paying for a service I cannot use with no ETA on when it might be corrected?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 5G Activation Phone does not Work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jsnciaramitaro, I would be just as upset over not being able to use my phone. A week+, is far too long. Were you given an ETA, or was a Ticket opened? 

I'm sending you a Direct Message too. 

Thank you, 

VanessaS_VZW  

0 Likes
Re: 5G Activation Phone does not Work
jsnciaramitaro
Enthusiast - Level 1

On the original conversation I had on 11/19 the customer service agent told me it was a switch issue that should resolve itself overnight. If not to call then next day. On 11/20 INC004741208 was created and I was told that it would take 24 hours and to call back on Monday. On Monday I called back and the phone worked for about 20 mins after talking to an agent. When it stopped working again I called back and was given the INC004744011 as a new ticket number and told it would be 24 hours. On the last call 11/24 the agent said she would reopen INC004741208 and that there was no ETA and she could not transfer my number to a different phone. She told me I would have to wait until IT could fix the issue.

0 Likes