why has th volume gone down on my droid turbo ?
kwbare

Why has my volume gone down on my Droid Turbo?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: why has th volume gone down on my droid turbo ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to ensure you can hear everything with your phone kwbare. Let's see what is causing this. Can you please explain what is quiet on your phone? Are you unable to hear callers, the tones are too soft, ringer when you receive a call isn't loud enough, etc? Have you changed any accessories since this started? New case, Bluetooth, screen protector, etc?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kwbare

the ringer and alert and the speaker volume are all low...the earpiece volume seems to be ok

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using any location settings to automatically adjust the volume based on your location i.e. setting it to silent while at work? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kwbare

I haven't changed any thing on my Droid...the settings are what they have always been..The volume just dropped on my speaker, ringtone, alerts... anything that comes through the speaker!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly evaluate that a bit further to see what's occurring. Do your phone settings show your volume maxed out? What happens if you try to slide the volume up further?
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes