Highlighted

why can't I set up my video voicemail? I tried turning off my wifi and data was on, it didn't fail, but just kept setting up forever. Do I have to use up all my data and still not get it to work?

Any one have an answer?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: why can't I set up my video voicemail? I tried turning off my wifi and data was on, it didn't fail, but just kept setting up forever. Do I have to use up all my data and still not get it to work?

Customer Support

Hello sluggyk,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your visual voicemail! I'd be happy to help solve this mystery. What make & model phone do you have? Have you ever been able to use visual voicemail with this device before?

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: why can't I set up my video voicemail? I tried turning off my wifi and data was on, it didn't fail, but just kept setting up forever. Do I have to use up all my data and still not get it to work?

Sure , I would love some help. My phone is a Motorolla Droid Turbo, it is new and I've Haven't been able to use the video voicemail in the month I have had the phone. I have tried. several times. to allow it to setup up when it showed a prompt, only to get a setup failed message. I asked the community if it was a common problem and received a nice guys message advising me to enable data and turn off the wifi. The setup didn't fail, but never ended and I became nervous about data usage as the setup never seemed to get anywhere. That is pretty much where I am at now. Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Thanks for the additional information, sluggyk!

What is the current software version of your Motorola Droid Turbo http://vz.to/13Dxdb7?  Please keep me posted so that I can further assist.  Thanks again!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes