where do received E-mail attachments go when they are saved?
starvinmarvin

I have received three e-mail attachments (images) and after I viewed them, I chose to "save" the images. Where on the phone are they saved?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: where do received E-mail attachments go when they are saved?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Usually the download folder on the either the internal storage space or the external SD card storage space.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
starvinmarvin

Thanks Ann 154. I guess you have to shut the phone down for the images to actually go into the download folder.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't recall ever having to shutdown my Android devices to get the email attachments to save to the download folder in the three and half years of owning android devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
starvinmarvin

Unless the download took several hours, the images didn't appear in the download until I turned the phone on this morning.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

starvinmarvin, it sounds like you're on a treasure hunt in your device. I can help you with this. Saved files are typically saved in a the icon on your device, "Files." I will need the make/model to provide you with the steps on how to access those images. However, for your convenience, you can visit our device support website for the steps, as well. http://bit.ly/y5iuoj

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Or they didn't actually download until after you turned your phone on this morning.

0 Likes