warranty replacement
jake6914

I strongly encourage anyone whom has fraudulently been charged a damaged device fee on a warranty replacement phone that was returned in working condition to do as i have. Ask the extorting company to return to you the device. You purchased against your will (robbery). Since they've refurbished it and sold it to another customer, they won't be able to give you theworking phone you sent back they deemed damaged, and refuse to give you the property you purchased for 300 dollars. Do as I, a claim with the BBB, FCC, and your attorney general, send a letter to any news company interested in modern day extortion, which this practice is. You purchased the phone they deem damaged, you are entitled to your property. They have no legal right refusing you your property, and they have no disclaimer stating if you dispute their allegations that you can send the replacement back they sent you, nor can you receive the property you own they unlawfully charged you 300 dollars for. That is extorting equipment and money , both of which belong to you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes