voice mail
keeslady

I have been waiting for two week for a replay on subject voice mail i pay 2.99 so i don,t have to call in *86 use my minutes. I have tried everything would anyone know why my voice mail wont stay on every time i have message i press voice mail and go through the process.  It doesn't read that i am on the plan for $2.99.  Help.....  Theresa

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: voice mail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sorry, but that post doesn't make any sense.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

+1 This one i agree with Ann.  But when you Mentioned Voice mail & the $2.99 i an wondering if you are referring to Visual Voice Mail witch cost $2.99 to have this add-on Feature put on your voice mail Plan..

0 Likes
keeslady

YES i am sorry it is Visual voice Mail.  I am already signed up for visual voice mail.  Every time i get a message i have to through the voice mail icon and follow the prompts to join. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

That's Ok!  An you might Give Tech Services a call and ask them in Tech Services what you are having to Do to get your Voice Mails an See if they have a Solution to Getting them a We bit Faster & having to Join all the Time. b33  

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

YouMail Plus works nicely...  check it out at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.youmail.android.vvm&feature=search_result#?t=W251b...

I also use the 3rd party add on called Better YouMail with you mail because I perfer its UI...  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bestitguys.BetterYouMailPro&feature=related_apps#?...

B33
Legend

You have had that Later Voice mail App for Quite some time Wildman sounds like Gooden! b

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Prefer it over the stock one any day..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

We might take a look an give it a Test Drive W.M. thanks again..b

0 Likes