belleice

How can you install a downloaded ringtone

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: ringtones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

belleice, 

Customizing your phone can take a little bit of work. We're here to help. So that we can provide you with the correct information, we'll need some additional details. Please confirm that the phone you have is a Motorola Droid Razr. Also, where was the ringtone downloaded from? Where in the phone's storage is the ringtone currently saved?

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use a file explorer app from the Play Store to move the downloaded ringtone file from the downloads folder to the ringtones folder on the internal memory space. Once there it will be listed as an available tone in the ringtone selection list.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Tedesco-III

I have a Samsung Galaxy J3.

I am looking for new ringtones to download to this phone, can you help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Tedesco-III

I can understand your desire to customize and download new ringtones to your Samsung Galaxy J3 device. Allow me to help.

You can download new ringtones to your device using the Verizon Tones app. Here’s a link with a ‘How to Use Guide: Verizon Tones’: http://spr.ly/66081eoBu. Here, you can find out how to purchase and download ringtones and Ringback Tones. Let me know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can use any .mp3 file as a ringtone, just put the file in the phone's Ringtones folder in internal storage.  Another option is to use Zedge , which is free.

0 Likes
JOSZEF30
Contributor - Level 1

I tried Zedge; it was useless.  I need to download ringtones into the correct folder and Zedge won't let you pick the folder.  Everything it can do, I can do directly from the website.

0 Likes