restarted my week old razr maxx and it is frozen on the "M dual core tech" opening....what do i do?
mdm31584

i turned my phone on and turned it back on a few minutes later and when i turned it back on it got stuck on the "M dual core tech" opening. wtf do i do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: restarted my week old razr maxx and it is frozen on the "M dual core tech" opening....what do i do?
johnsondl23

When this happened to me,I was told to do a hard reboot by holding down the power button and the volume button at same time until the phone turns off. That should restart the phone.

0 Likes
Re: restarted my week old razr maxx and it is frozen on the "M dual core tech" opening....what do i do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mdm31584! Are you still having issues with the M on your phone? Did you complete the step that  johnsondl23 mentioned? If so then please share the results. If you are need of additional assistance then I am available! ^AH

0 Likes
mdm31584

i did thank you. after i restarted it all my email accounts, yahoo, gmail, aol, say invalid credentials when i try to verify them. what is the problem?

0 Likes