razr gmail
tinajoe1

just got a razr today. everything was fine. 8 hrs later, i open gmail and it is locked up. only button that works is home. cant open any items or anything. any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: razr gmail
B33
Legend

Go to settings > Application > Manage Applications > Select All or Downloads do All first then Scroll down to Gmail open the page then when inside Clear your Cache an Data Force to Close then Hit the Home Button if you want do a Soft Reset if you know How an power down your Razr... the it will come Back on. let it get all booted up an then retry your Gmail. Let me know if it's working or not. B33

0 Likes
tinajoe1

didnt do anything. Apparently google did some type of bad update. If you got to the market and look for gmail, scroll down and read all the comments. Alot of people are complaining. Thanks anyway.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Google's Gmail is having a issues i seen a small Artical on Android Central that it's Flickering. Take your Mouse an Click on the Blue area an you can read the Article i read... 

Google acknowledges Gmail app may be flickering, says fix is on the way

0 Likes
Not applicable

Good Afternoon tinajoe1,

I'm sorry to hear that your GMail difficulties are preventing you from enjoying your amazing new Razr. I would be frustrated as well. Is the handset still unresponsive with other functions and apps besides GMail? Do you have more than one e-mail account on your handset? If so, are you having the same problems?

I recommend running the device in Safe Mode as the first option to see if any other apps may be causing the issues.

http://bit.ly/rxg0ii

If Safe Mode does not correct the issues, we can review additional options such as removing the GMail account with a hard reset.

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW

VZW Support

Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes