razor maxx stinks compared to the original motorola droid
scottmcelwee1966
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sometimes too much is too complicated and just too much.

My original droid (origianl version of droid) was fantastic! I practically NEVER had a problem with it while jogginf or at work. The Droid Razor Maxx that I got a few months ago is a piece of overdecorated and overadvertized gabage with frilly lace.

I can't COUNT how many times that it just randomly dials the last person that talked to me on the phone or the voice assist just suddenly kicks in and interrupts my job.

I would LOVE to take a hammer to this VERY expensive piece of garbage. I really wish I had a time machine and could go back and get the iphone or better yet, just stay with my original droid.

FYI it is next to impossible to navigate into all the recesses of the appa to try to turn OFF the voice assist and phone assist and all the other REDUNDANT features that seem to reset themselves into their ANNOYING and handicapping features.

<Post moved from the to the for more exposure.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: razor maxx stinks compared to the original motorola droid
B33
Legend

+1 had my Maxx since Feb.6 few minor issues but other than that been good & No phone is totally flawless they should be as much as they cost but there Not..b33

0 Likes
habeebee27
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry you don't like the Razr Maxx...you could activate your original Droid back on the line and then sell the Maxx.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea your write.!  but that would be like putting chewing gum back in your mouth that you chewed from the Previous Day Eeuuu... 

0 Likes
habeebee27
Enthusiast - Level 2

LOL!  but the OP liked it alot so I think he might be happier Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

That's True..b

0 Likes