"Network connected, switch to online mode" message on Maxx
lunajett
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anybody been getting "network connected, switch to online mode" randomly appearing on the screen? This started probably a couple weeks ago, near as I can tell not connected to any particular app.  Just maybe couple times a day it appears when I wake up the phone and try to do something, then it disappears after a few seconds.  I am always on either WiFi or 4G, so I am connected and don't know why it would be telling me to switch to online mode.  Aren't I already online?  It doesn't seem to stop me from doing everything, just comes and goes as a weird little annoyance that I would like to make stop. 

Labels (2)
Re: "Network connected, switch to online mode" message on Maxx
B33
Legend

Have you Tried a Power Cycle or Clearing the System Cache..You might try that see if that clears the issue.. b33

0 Likes
Re: "Network connected, switch to online mode" message on Maxx
lunajett
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've tried powering down and that hasn't helped.  I tried clearing a "cached data" listed under tools>storage; would that be it?  I can't find anything called "system cache."  When I try clearing this cache, it seems to empty most of it but keeps 3.83 MB there.  And the message has still showed up after I've done that.

0 Likes