ok another slow one here
lucass1428
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is so true, contract is up on saturday, and my phone is getting slower and slower, its driving me crazy.  When someone calls, 90% of the time I cannot answer because the phone is not going to the phone screen to let me pick up.  If I am looking for traffic on the road, (of course I am the passenger) the app will not upload fast enough for me to see in time. My sound is gone 80% of the time, unless i squeeze the corners. I have cleaned the cache, no difference. What do I lose with a factory reset?  Any background wallpaper seems to disappear after several days, I will have a picture then several days later I see lightening bolts instead. Occasionally my phone shuts off and restarts, which is did today. Never did do the update. It says it is updated but its not. And also occasionally is get HOT that I have to turn it off cause I'm afraid it'll catch on fire. Yes it gives me that hot warning. I wanted to wait another month to see how the new galaxy is but I don't know if my phone will keep me patient for that long. Might have to go to the I-Phone instead.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: ok another slow one here
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have now? The DROID Maxx was only released a few months ago. The DROID Razr Maxx and DROID Razr Maxx HD models are the older phone models.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
lucass1428
Enthusiast - Level 3

No HD. Just regular droid razr maxx

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Yeehaw404
Contributor - Level 1

You are not alone, there are MANY complants about the last Verizon-pushed update that crippled our Razrs.

Do a search. They tell us all the same thing, run us all through the same hoops, then recommend upgrading at a discounted rate (which isn't any better than somebody walking off the street and getting new phones)

They will wear you down, brace yourself.

😐

0 Likes
B33
Legend

iPhone's are nice but as a heads up if your use to the Google Platform and apps that are on,  it may be a challenge moving from Android to iPhone and with iPhone's on Verizon if your using the Data Part of it you can't make call's on the Verizon system as you can if your were on the at&t system.. Just a heads up.!  And my Droid Maxx is doing very well the Moto X is another great Choice.. 

0 Likes