need of DTMF tone adjustment
CF-Robin
Enthusiast - Level 2

One adjustment our current smartphone doesn't have that we found it needed in order for better communication with our office's phone system is the ability to adjust the DTMF tone; so, while researching new smartphones, it is something we are looking for.  This is not listed in the User Guide for the Motorola Droid Razr so I chatted with Verizon and was told that since this is such a new phone, it should be capable of this.  I then emailed Motorola, they replied that the DTMF is not adjustable on this phone.  Have any Droid Razr users found this to be an issue?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: need of DTMF tone adjustment
Not applicable

CF-Robin,

I'm sorry for any misinformation, but the great news is that the Droid Razr does offer an option to adjust the DTMF tone. Simply go into Settings> Call Settings> DTMF Tones> Select Normal or Long. I sure hope that helps make your Razr experience even more enjoyable!

Thank you!

AdamE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Need of DTMF tone adjustment (for LG-VS996)
MarkG53
Enthusiast - Level 1

My VS996 definitely doesn't offer DTMF tone adjustments UNLESS directions haven't yet been "unveiled".

Please HELP clarify if this setting can be found and, if so, where.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Need of DTMF tone adjustment (for LG-VS996)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MarkG53,

We always want to provide you with the support needed. The VS 996 AKA V30 does not feature a DTMF setting. What concerns you?

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes