my razr keeps loading apps.
voltrek

My razr keeps loading game apps like the hobbit and other games .I erase the apps then they return the next day. I have not been using the play store for months and this just started happening. does any one have a solution beside a reset? and I did check and found 0 virus.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: my razr keeps loading apps.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What do you mean the phone keeps reloading the apps? They are reappearing on the home screens? In the application drawer? Are you uninstalling the apps?

Have you ever gone into the Play Store to turn off auto-updates for the apps?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PMEAZELL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sounds like mine, I'll close all unwanted apps with task manager or avg and they all open up in the background again. sucks the life out of the battery and slows down the device. What to do?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

DON'T CLOSE your applications by force closing them through a task manager. YOU are making it worse. The Android System learns which applications you use most often and keeps those cached for easy access. The ones you don't use will get to a point they are never loaded. By force closing the applications you aren't using the phone think that YOU are using them so it loads them right back. The Android OS wants a full RAM and will drop applications as needed to make room for other applications when needed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Try using a App called System Panel App that way you know what is Running and what is Not)  I'v used this app for years and is on both of my Razr's it does a good of showing what's going on..  Do you have any free game apps that you downloaded in the past that might be were there coming from.. And yes ( running like a System Cache Clear might out what your seeing so give it a Try..

If it doesn't we'll go to the Next step!  Smiley Happy and try that good Luck b  

0 Likes
PMEAZELL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Ann, makes sense.

0 Likes
PMEAZELL
Enthusiast - Level 2

B -thanks, i'll give it a try.

0 Likes