my phone will not connect to my wi fi all of a sudden but i have wifi on my laptop and all the other phones in house
bonbon824

i have had wifi on my droid turbo 2 from the day i recieved it a few months ago till about midnight sat night(7/1/2017). I went to look up something and thats when i noticed i had no internet. the first thing i did was restart my wifi modem, but the kids said they had wifi and i also had it on my laptop. my phone did not. I tried several times to reboot wifi modem, then i tried on phone to sign back in and still nothing. about 4 pm sunday afternoon i did a factory reset on my phone and it still will not sign into wifi. now i have a phone that wont connect to the internet and wont finish up the setup .. the troubleshooting on verizon itself dosent help me.so i was wondering if anyone else had this problem and how you got it corrected?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: my phone will not connect to my wi fi all of a sudden but i have wifi on my laptop and all the other phones in house
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I knew what was gonna happen( you need to call customer service from a different phone to properly be TS but youre headed in the right direction. I would turn airplain mode off and on; delete the wifi profile; turn wifi off then on; repair wifi to phone and retest.

0 Likes