jellybean update
bubby45

Does anyone know when the jellybean update is coming to the droid razr?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: jellybean update
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No one knows on this peer to peer customer forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I have a Post on that Very Question But as Ann said it's still up in the Air but Motorola did re-lease the new Updated List) Follow my Link Below.. b33

Motorola Jelly Bean Roll Out Updates...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bubby45,

The Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone on the Verizon Wireless network to be upgraded to Jelly Bean operating system. The DROID RAZR M, DROID RAZR HD, and the DROID RAZR HD MAXX will be upgraded to Jelly Bean before the end of the year. For all of the latest articles, updates and announcements visit http://bit.ly/Rd5AsL.

Thank you,

GeorgeP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ejf74
Enthusiast - Level 3

That doesn't answer the question.  When are Droid Razr and Razr Maxx, NOT M and HD going to be upgraded to JB?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

According to Motorola's list in B33's link there is no time frame for the DROID Razr and DROID Razr Maxx to get Jelly Bean.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Unfortunately they haven't let that out yet) And i'd say it will be Some wear in the First Quarter Witch is January to the End of March if you count the Months in 3r's ) it could even be pushed to Second Quarter but hopefully it's not that Far..

0 Likes