is this normal? (battery life issue)
jwenzel

i just recently purchased a motorola droid razr and while im loving it im dissapointed to see my battery life go straight to 50% within an hour of web browsing on 4g and dead in 2 and a half hours. Really dissapointed while i hear it can go as  high as 10 hours with 4g off but why by a 4g phone to use only 3g anywho.Anyone else having a similar issue with the battery life?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: is this normal? (battery life issue)
B33
Legend

There should be ways to adjust the Razr so the battery can last alittle longer if you havent taken a look at the PDF owners manual here on Verizon you might take a look an see what you can ajust to Yield a little longer battery life one thing i would do is drain the battery all the way down to were its telling you to charge once on the charger. Charge it till it's fully charged an then for aditional 2 just to make sure it's 100% Full do this with the Device off an also Charge it with the charger that came with your Razr. B33

I provided a Link to The Razr's PDF Owners Manual just click on Here an you can Take a look at it.

http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/mot_droid_razr/droid_razr_manual.pdf

0 Likes
Re: is this normal? (battery life issue)
pick1e

Turning down your screen brightness will help a LOT. There is a display "power saver" setting you can turn on in Settings -> Display -> Brightness. From that same screen you can also activate the automatic brightness according to ambient light.

Furthermore, you can go to Settings -> Battery Information -> Battery Use. This will show you what is using the most battery and you can make adjustments accordingly.

0 Likes