i'd love to get help activating my new droid maxx. it's replacing a dead razor, it's for my work so i'm not registered, can't register cause i can't get the text to register cause the phone aint activated, therefore, can't contact verizon online. really d
helpwithmynewphoneple

i'd love to get help activating my new droid maxx. won't activate. it's replacing a dead razor, it's for my work so i'm not registered, can't register cause i can't get the text to register cause the phone aint activated, therefore, can't contact verizon online. really difficult to handle this. i'm pretty sure no one here can help but trying anyway. out of frustration.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i'd love to get help activating my new droid maxx. it's replacing a dead razor, it's for my work so i'm not registered, can't register cause i can't get the text to register cause the phone aint activated, therefore, can't contact verizon online. real
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us, helpwithmynewphoneplease. I can definitely understand the importance of getting your work phone up and running. I highly recommend reaching out to our business support team by dialing 1-800-922-0204. If you call from a different phone, it will ask you to enter in the phone number - at that moment you will want to enter in the phone number associated with your new work phone. This way the call is routed to business support, and they can help get you up and running.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i'd love to get help activating my new droid maxx. it's replacing a dead razor, it's for my work so i'm not registered, can't register cause i can't get the text to register cause the phone aint activated, therefore, can't contact verizon online. real
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You said you aren't registered, and can't register an account since the phone is through work...is it a business account line?  If so, then your employer should have it activated before turning it over to you (at least, that's the way it's worked with my husband's work phones through his employer's Verizon business account).

I would contact the IT or phone rep for your work; they should be able to activate it.

0 Likes
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us, helpwithmynewphoneplease. I can definitely understand the importance of getting your work phone up and running. I highly recommend reaching out to our business support team by dialing 1-800-922-0204. If you call from a different phone, it will ask you to enter in the phone number - at that moment you will want to enter in the phone number associated with your new work phone. This way the call is routed to business support, and they can help get you up and running.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes