helppp
x3megg07

My phone is coming up a sim card error and they told me that it was the network it was down...but it still is???

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: helppp
airforcewife628

Did a VZW rep tell you the network is down? I haven't had 4/3 G all day and my internet only works if I have the wifi on. I don't know if I can attribute this to my phone updating yesterday or if it is the network. I haven't gotten a sim card error though. Have you tried taking out the cards and putting them back in to see if it will reset. I had an old Blackberry phone that always gave me the sim card error and for a month resetting the card would work but then I had to get the sim card replaced.

0 Likes
GetS2pd
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got the SIM card authorization error all day yesterday. Powering off the phone then powering it back on did nothing, nor did removing and reinstalling the SIM card. I called 611 and they couldn't see any problems with my phone/service and told me to go by Verizon. Went last night and the representatives there told me that they received an e-mail yesterday explaining the error (only affects RAZR 4G/LTE service - all other smartphones still have 4G/LTE service). They told me that there was nothing they could do right now and that I would have to wait until my phone gets the system update. Boo...:smileymad:

0 Likes
philnamy531
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was told it's down too. Same issues with sim card error and spotty off and on regular data...

0 Likes