Highlighted

gmail folders not sync? i can help

Hi everyone,

I currently have the droid purple razr and was going bonkers seeing all my emails even the ones I put in the folders on my pc or other devices. I went to the workshop ...no help i went through all the forums ....no help I finally called and was able to figure out with a Verizon Wireless Rep. She was great in helping me out very patient she is I don't know if I am allowed to mention her name has I didn't get her permission. How to get the folders aka "labels" to show on your gmail. Here hows it works when you sign into your phone with your gmail account you may notice you have two of the same account from gmail one with a red "M" gmail icon and a lower case "g" gmail icon that is on a black (square) small icon. Delete the red one and your problem is solved. The lower case "g" gmail account is the same as the red "M" envelope gmail account. No email data will be lost in the process. To check if this works go to your apps button touch it go to gmail and you should see one email account present . Hit the menu button and you should see "more" then scroll down to inbox and labels hit that. The next screen should show all your labels. All you have to do now is select on the ones you want to sync. To see your labels go to the gmail icon for email the red "M" envelope in apps. Your email screen should be on a off white to gray background instead of the black one. Your folders should appear with no problem when you go to "Go to labels" option when you hit menu. Good Luck!!

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: gmail folders not sync? i can help

Leader

i only show 1 gmail account, the lower case "g" & i only see 4 boxes to check for sync, nothing about folders.

0 Likes