extremely low volume on my Droid Turbo
flyingart

The volume on my droid turbo is very very low... and nothing you do can make it louder.

It is impossible to listen to a phone call in any place other than a perfectly quiet room or location.

This is true via the phone's speaker or bluetooth. 

how can this be fixed?  The phone is not usable in this condition.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: extremely low volume on my Droid Turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to make sure you can hear every call perfectly. When did this start happening? Is there any physical or water damage to your device?

NicholeK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
flyingart

No damage, no water or moisture.  Volume has always been "on the low side" but since the last OS update last month it has become unusable... very very low.  Impossible to listen to a phone call unless you are in a room that is completely quiet.  The only way to use the phone is to use headphones, because even Bluetooth audio via headset or car connection is extremely low.

Please help!  All internet user forums on the internet say that audio on this phone, especially with the latest OS is very bad... do you have a fix?

I have Android version 6.0.1 and System version 24.91.5.quark_verizon.en.US

0 Likes
DELTON39

I have the same problem.  Thought I was losing my hearing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

flyingart,

We appreciate the follow up and additional details. Currently we have received no information from the manufacturer that would outline a known issues similar to what you are describing. You mentioned this occurred recently following an update. Is your device backed up? Since you have isolated the cause as the update we can reset the device to factory settings to allow it to reinstall the update. Prior to doing so we will want to ensure you have everything saved. See how you can back up with Verizon Cloud here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-78396/. When you're ready you can see how to reset the device here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-117753/.

AdamG_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to see you have the best device experience. When did this start for you? Have you tested the sound through another device or speakerphone as well?

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes