email and you tube issues
OVBill
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has anyone found a fix for the apostrophe issue when sending emails? I've talked with Motorola and Google and get the "we're aware of the issue" response. This is an ongoing issue that results in an html code when any contractions are used in the email.

When viewing you tube videos there is an intermittent/random issue with no audio occurring on some videos while others work fine. Someone responded with the suggestion to download Microsoft's Zune software which Micrsoft says isn't compatible with Android software.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: email and you tube issues
HappyJackDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

What is the "apostrophe issue"?

0 Likes
OVBill
Enthusiast - Level 3

when sending an email with the contractions such as don't . Don't goes through as don&apost.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
HappyJackDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

I just tested that by sending emails from my phone with both my Gmail account and my corporate sync account.  Sent them back and forth to each account and to my home email. I used a bunch of words with apostrophes.  They all came through fine.  Don't know why yours would be having a problem.  Sorry I can't help.

0 Likes
OVBill
Enthusiast - Level 3

Interesting. Thanks for the response I still can't figure out what's going on with my phone.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes